Industrial Electrostatic Precipitator Collector Dust Removal Efficiency What Is The Matter?
Industrial Electrostatic Precipitator collector dust removal efficiency what is the matter?
Industrial Electrostatic Precipitator dust removal efficiency low phenomenon: electrostatic precipitator flue gas downstream turbidity meter shows higher dust content in flue gas, high voltage control cabinet according to power plant parameters fluctuation is large, serious when the chimney smoke.
1, the reason why
1) the inlet air distribution plate of electrostatic precipitator is blocked, and the distribution of air distribution is uneven, resulting in the overload operation of some electric fields, resulting in reduced dust removal efficiency.
2) serious air leakage of the ash discharge device of the lower part of the electric field; The fluidized air valve that prevents coal ash coals is not closed in time, resulting in excessive air intake and lower dust removal efficiency.
3) the vibration time of the vibrating device is not suitable for the vibration period, which causes the cathode line of the cathode line to be serious and the corona line is large, which affects the discharge effect. Dust produced secondary flying, resulting in reduced dust removal efficiency.
4) discharge outside electric field, such as isolating switch, high voltage cable and damping resistance.
2. Countermeasures and preventive measures
1) check whether the vibration device of the airflow distribution board fails or fails to be used to ensure the strike effect;
2) check the airflow distribution board with the inspection opportunity to prevent the distribution board from falling off or the hole being blocked;
3) adjust the intensity of vibration, time interval and period, ensure the effect of vibration, while avoiding the secondary dust and corona of the dust.
4) to deal with the air leakage and the causes of the discharge device, the fluidized air valve should be closed in time after use, and the leakage of the valve should be confirmed and avoided by using the stop furnace maintenance.
The Industrial Electrostatic Precipitator that has been used in the market has a diameter range of 150-4000mm with a length of 1200-6500mm. Raw materials and formula for the above specifications. The manufacturing equipment is fully mature. Its main technical index is the work pressure not greater than 1MPa, the test pressure is 1.5 MPa, the service life is more than 30 years.
Industrial Electrostatic Precipitator is used to make raw materials for raw materials.
The raw materials for Industrial Electrostatic Precipitators include glass fiber, glass felt, matrix resin and accessories. The tank is usually composed of lining layer, winding layer and outer protective layer. In the lining layer, the strain concentration caused by the difference of the elastic modulus between glass fiber and resin in the lining layer is avoided. The matrix materials should be made of resin with good toughness, high elongation, low shrinkage and certain corrosion resistance. Reinforced material should be chosen and infiltrating, resin after curing resin has good strain concentration factor is small, can maintain a higher resin content discontinuity chopped fibre products, usually takes 45 g/m2 surface mat and 450 g/m2 chopped strand mat and the general specifications of the glass cloth. In winding layer when select material, to select appropriate resin curing system, the system, between the catalyst and initiator has an appropriate, change with environment temperature, tank diameter size and the proportion of the relationship. Generally speaking, they must be controlled under 4% of the resin, and the design of the resin curing system should be based on small sample experiments. The reinforced materials should be used in the non-twist continuous fiber roving with good infiltration of resin. In the production, used unsaturated polyester resin, 2400TEX non-alkali winding yarn, non-alkali glass steel surface felt 45g/m2, and curing agent and accelerant.
Ii. Production process of Industrial Electrostatic Precipitator.
The lining of the lining: the lining of the lining has the backbone and air tightness, which is part of the finished product. When designing lining, pay attention to strength and rigidity. The thickness of the lining layer is greater than 3mm, the resin content is greater than 90%, and the corrosion resistance resin and glass fiber injection molding are adopted. The production process is basically as follows: tank mould, mechanical spray gun injection molding, and cylinder body. For the forming of lining, two paragraphs are used to connect the ends and the first two parts.
2. Molding of tanks: to increase the strength and stiffness of the tank and improve the surface performance of the tank, it must be wrapped in the qualified lining surface to be wrapped in the fiber. The thickness of the winding layer is designed as the benchmark, which is determined by the calculation of diameter, pressure and safety factor. The winding machine controlled by computer is wound in one time